Welcome to bou osaps HSC College Admission 2020 Full Guideline. Bangladesh Open University is a open all students who want to be a students. There are not factor male or female age. Any person are studying in here. So it is a big opportunity for every person. However read properly bellow HSC college Admission 2020 Full Guideline.
BOU HSC Admission 2020
We are searching in Google about to admission exactly HSC admission 2020. If you searching same topic? then you are right now. So just read full BOU HSC Admission Guideline 2020. Bangladesh Open University established for worker people who service in private sector, government sector, semi government sector, autonomous sector or working in his own farm. There are will be class & exam in every Friday or Saturday. So it is a big opportunity for every service person who want to learn more.
BOU HSC Admission Circular 2020
Recently Bangladesh Open University BOU HSC Admission Circular 2020 has published in their authority website bou.edu.bd. So We gracefully to know that It is time to apply ongoing. This College admission process full online process. It is a digital admission system. So let’s start to read admission circular.
If you don’t see BOU HSC admission circular; then download original circular given bellow link.
BOU HSC Admission Date & Time
We know that, Bangladesh open university BOU HSC Admission Circular date & time. Admission circular is now active.
- Admission start date: 16 March, 2020
- Admission end date: 30 June, 2020
- Admission Fee: 4721/-Tk
- Optional Subject : 670Tk
- Practical : 131
- Admission start date: 01 July, 2020 (With Late Fee)
- Admission end date: 15 July, 2020 (With Late Fee)
BOU HSC Admission College List
College selection is very important for every student who get admitted in HSC program of BOU. At you can fixed your college who you want to study. You can choose your college where you lives district. At first select your district > College > select your college > then > Ok.
BOU HSC Class Started on 31 July, 2020
History of Bangladesh Open University
We know that, Bangladesh Open University BOU established in 21 October, 1992. It is a public university of Bangladesh. There are mode of delivery open & distance learning. This public university chancellor is Md. Abdul Hamid, Honorable president of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh. Now a days vice chancellor Professor Dr. M.A Mannan. This university is situated in 35 Acres, Six Academic Schools, 62 academic programs in here. There are 12 regional center, 80 sub-regional center, 1502 study centers in Bangladesh & total teachers/Tutors 26625.
BOU All Academic Admission Programs
Bangladesh Open university has 62 academic programs. So it is a big public university of Bangladesh. May be 2nd position according students. I will give you most all favorite bou academic programs..
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Bachelor of Education (BEd)
- Certificate in Education (CEd)
- Master of Arts (MA)/Master of Social Science (MSS)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)/Bachelor of Social Science (BSS)
- Bachelor of Law (LLB 4-Year Honors)
- LLB (Evening)
- Bachelor of English Language Teaching (BELT)
- Certificate in Arabic Language Proficiency (CALP)
- Certificate in English Language Proficiency (CELP)
- Certificate in Chinese Language Proficiency (CCLP)
- Secondary School Certificate (SSC)
- Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC)
- Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS)
- Certificate in Management (CIM)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Commonwealth Executive Master of Business Administration
- Commonwealth Executive Master of Public Administration
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program for 4-Year Business Graduates (Proposed)
- Evening MBA
- Bachelor of Agricultural Education (B. Ag. Ed)
- Diploma in Youth in Development Work (DYDW)
- Certificate in Livestock & Poultry (CLP)
- Certificate in Pisciculture & Fish Processing (CPFP)
- MS in Agricultural Sciences
- B.Sc in Computer Science & Engineering (4-Years Honors)
- Diploma in Computer Science and Application Program (DCSA)
- B.Sc in Nursing (BSN)
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Ultrasound (PGDMU)
- Master of Disability Management & Rehabilitation (MDMR)
- Environmental Education (with SST)
- Maternity and Child Care (with SST)
- Basic Science
- Seed Production Technology
- Production of field Crops
- Plant Protection
- Animal Science
- Farm Machinery
- Rural Development
- Health and Nutrition
- Population Studies