President’s Office Bangladesh BD Govt Job Circular has published in the authority. It is a new govt job circular in Bangladesh. There is a good smart job of Bangladesh. If you want to a proud service member of President’s Office, then apply now.
President’s Office Bangladesh BD Govt Job Circular Details:
- Application start date: 15 April 2019 at 10 am
- Application last date: 06 May 2019 at 11:59 pm
- Application fee: 112/- Taka for number of post 1 to 7 & 56/- Taka for number of post 8 to 16
- Total number of post: 54
- Job Circular Source: The Daily Samakal, Date: 05/04/2019
- Post Name: 1. Computer Operator 2. Steno Typist cum Computer Operator 3. Cashier 4. Office Assistant Cum Computer Typist 5. Store Keeper 6.Cook 7. Despatch Rider 8. Cycle Messenger 9. House Lasker 10. Office Shohayok 11. Chopder 12. Khedmatgar 13. Khalashi 14. Assistant Cook (Cookmate) 15. Assistant Cook (Mashalchi) 16. Bhaban Paricharjakari
- Circular: See the below job circular JPEG & PDF version
President Office BD Govt Job Circular Page No-2
President Office BD Govt Job Circular Page No-3
President Office BD Govt Job Circular Page No-4
[button color=”red” size=”medium” link=”http://bangabhaban.teletalk.com.bd/doc/Circular_Bangabhban.pdf” icon=”” target=”true”]PDF Circular Download[/button]
How to paid Application Fee of President’s Office Job Circular :
1st SMS: BBN User ID & send to 16222
2nd SMS: BBN Yes Pin Number & send to 16222
you will get PIN number after 1st SMS
[button color=”red” size=”medium” link=”http://bangabhaban.teletalk.com.bd/” icon=”” target=”true”]Apply Now[/button]
How to get Bangabhaban Admit Card :
After completing your govt job application you will get SMS from the authority. After getting this SMS then visit bangababhan.teletalk.com.bd & input your user id & password and download admit card.
[button color=”red” size=”small” link=”http://bangabhaban.teletalk.com.bd/” icon=”” target=”true”]Admit Card[/button]
About President’s Office:
The President of Asian country Bangladesh East Pakistan Asian country Asian nation. Bengali: বাংলাদেশের রাষ্ট্রপতি ( Bangladesher Raṣhṭrôpôti) is that the Head of State of Bangladesh.
The role of the president has been modified thrice since Bangladesh achieved independence in 1971. In 1991, with the restoration of a democratically nonappointive government, Bangladesh adopted a democracy. The President is currently a mostly ceremonial post nonappointive by the parliament.
In 1996, Parliament passed new laws enhancing the President’s government authority, as set down within the constitution, once the Parliament dissolves. The President resides at the Bangabhaban, that is his workplace and residence. The President is nonappointive by the three hundred parliamentarians in associate degree open ballot, and therefore typically represents the bulk party of the law-makers. He continues to carry in the workplace once his five-year term expires till a successor is nonappointive to the presidency.
If you want to get more job circular of Bangladesh; then Click Now