Terms & Conditions
Welcome to GovtJob24.com! These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of the GovtJob24.com website (the “Website”) and any services provided by GovtJob24.com (collectively referred to as the “Service”). By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, you should not use the Service.
- Eligibility: 1.1 You must be at least 18 years old to use the Service. 1.2 You warrant that the information you provide during registration or while using the Service is accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- User Responsibilities: 2.1 You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your username and password. 2.2 You agree not to use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. 2.3 You must not engage in any activity that may interfere with or disrupt the Service or the servers and networks connected to the Service. 2.4 You are solely responsible for any content you submit, including job applications, and you represent and warrant that you have the necessary rights to such content. 2.5 GovtJob24.com reserves the right to remove any content that violates these Terms or that is otherwise objectionable.
- Intellectual Property: 3.1 The Website and its contents, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, are the property of GovtJob24.com and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. 3.2 You may not modify, reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, perform, publish, license, create derivative works from, or sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through the Service without prior written permission from GovtJob24.com.
- Third-Party Websites and Content: 4.1 The Service may contain links to third-party websites or resources that are not owned or controlled by GovtJob24.com. 4.2 GovtJob24.com does not endorse or assume any responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or resources. 4.3 You acknowledge and agree that GovtJob24.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any third-party websites or resources.
- Limitation of Liability: 5.1 The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. 5.2 GovtJob24.com shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses, resulting from the use or inability to use the Service. 5.3 GovtJob24.com shall not be liable for any unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or any transactions entered into through the Service.
- Modification and Termination: 6.1 GovtJob24.com reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service at any time without prior notice. 6.2 GovtJob24.com may also modify these Terms from time to time. If we make material changes to these Terms, we will notify you by email or by posting a notice on the Website.